Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life; and your wedding ceremony is the most important part of your wedding day; so it must be designed with you and for you; to define your concept of the perfect ceremony which you, as a couple, will remember with fondness for years to come.
I will guide you through the legal process as well as the optional aspects to create and enhance your ceremony with elements that may make your day as special special as you are, by:
introducing rituals consistent with your cultural background or religious orientation;
Welcoming any step-children into the new family unit;
Giving the opportunity to other significant people in your lives to take part in the ceremony, etc.
What to expect from your marriage celebrant:
- Be punctual and courteous at all times.
- Walk you through a step by step guide to comply with all the legal requirements.
- Listen to your ideas; discuss your vision for the day and encourage your input so that together we can design the ceremony of your dreams.
- Not overwhelm you with dozens of samples of “one size fits all” ceremonies. Instead, I will provide you with a guide to the general structure of ceremony and use your input to develop it into a unique, personalized event specifically designed for YOU.
- Suggest ways to strike the right balance between the solemnity of the occasion and your sense of fun.
- Provide you with a variety of traditional and non traditional vow samples; and encourage you to use them as a guide to compose your own, so that you can exchange original, meaningful vows that come from the heart.